You love to build technologically brilliant and graphically appealing applications that literally blow the users away? Your best friends are JAVA, HTML, CSee and you know that Angular JS and Cordova are not some brands of cars? You write flawless and architecturally masterfully structured code and understand your craft more as an art than a simple execution? Then come to us!
What we do:
Finconomy unites agile high potentials, experienced entrepreneurs and highly competent industry experts. We believe that by unconditionally focusing on the customer, we can redesign financial services. The technologies we develop help make financial services smarter, more transparent and more economical. What else matters to us?
Our first three ventures in the Banking, Insurance and Personal Finance segments already manage more than 1 million accounts and deposits with assets of over € 44 billion.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- You develop hybrid, cross-device enabled mobile apps based on web technologies
- Strategic development of our B2B service platform
- Optimization of the quality and performance of our own developments
- Design and build parts of the frontend of our new products
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Experiment with new tools, technologies, and frameworks to improve our existing code base and toolchain
What we offer:
- Through short decision-making, you work directly with the board members. Your input is also visible and important across the finconomy ventures.
- Competitive salary
Flexible working conditions & great working environment with talented and enthusiastic people in Munich or Kiel
- Agile startup spirit (no boring meetings that waste your time) – freedom to pursue new ideas and technologies and stay up to date with current software engineering trends
- Modern tech equipment (choose your laptop, need two monitors? – no problem)
That sounds too good to be true?
Some knowledge you should bring along, such as:
Who we are looking for:
- You could already gather some practical experience
- You have experience in the development of Single Page Apps, ideally with Angular or AngularJS
- You are safe in dealing with modern build tools like Gulp, Webpack, Npm or Yarn
- Knowledge of JavaEE is an advantage
- You have the willingness to permanently acquire knowledge independently
- You show commitment, initiative and intrinsic motivation
- You are a strong team player who thinks in solutions and actively offers them
This is you? Then apply now!
Send us a job application that includes your resume and desired salary. Please highlight your hands-on experience: Did you work on web development projects before (in which role)? Did you create or contribute to open source projects which we can look at on github?
We are looking forward to your job application!